Tru Organic

Monday, April 8, 2013

Tucson Tattoo Expo !

I am so excited to be bringing you this feature, for those of you who don't live in Tucson, the Tattoo Expo is one of the popular events in Arizona. Many artists from all over come to Tucson for this 3 day event, do you need a tattoo? piercing? want to see a great car show? think you have the look to enter a pin up contest? then this is the place to be. For 3 days Hotel Tucson becomes the place everyone who loves tattoos and piercings wants to be and where all this is available while enjoying some great contests, last year was our first year going to the Expo and we loved it, we even came home with a few new modifications, its a great event to go to if you live in Tucson or in the surrounding areas. Now that you know a little bit about this fabulous event, I give you my feature: The expo began in 2009, and one of the main reason for starting the show was that, I as a artist myself I had been able to travel to expos around the country. In going to these shows, I was fortunate to be exposed to some great artists, and collectors in other cities and states. So I thought it would be great to have an Expo here, and give some of the great artists that we have here in Tucson, and everyone here a chance to get tattooed by artists from across the country. 
you my feature:
As for choosing artists, vendors, as well as the location. We looked for the best representation of tattoo artists, art from the local artisans, as well as a location that would best give everyone a chance to enjoy the great weather he have in the spring.

Every time someone ask me about the show, and what its about. I ask them if they had a good time at the show, and tell them that thats what its about.
Want a liitle more information on this event, please visit http://www.tucsontattooexpo.com/
and their Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/pages/TUCSON-TATTOO-EXPO/394772775902?ref=ts&fref=ts

No comments:

Post a Comment