Tru Organic

Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Viktor Makeup Buffet MUA !

This look is my favorite because it was just so simple yet mind blowing!
Hello there, My name is Viktor, In case you are now wondering, yes, I am a "Boy".
I've loved makeup ever since I can remember! My inspiration is high fashion makeup. I get inspired by colors, I just look at my eye shadows to get inspired most of the time. I do though, come up to very beautiful ad's Or work of makeup artist. I don't have a favorite Makeup Artist, I have favorite's like Roxanne Rocknroll, RoseShock, Gina The Makeup Artist, The Queen of Blending, Brittany Couture, Palmira and there's so many more that I can't remember! I started using makeup when I was about 12 - 13 years old. My favorite brand is Sugarpill Cosmetics , even though I don't own any , or have used any. I've seen a lot of MUA'S that use Sugarpill , It was like love at first sight.

I want to give special thanks to Viktor for doing this feature for me. All I have to say is that he can do some amazing looks especially the one pictured above. You rank very high in the world of MUA's and know you will seen all over Facebook very soon, you have very quickly become one of my favorites ! 

No comments:

Post a Comment