Tru Organic

Friday, March 15, 2013

My review of Honey XO !

First and foremost I want to thank Honey XO for allowing me to do this review. When I heard I was getting products to review I was extremely excited. I love the baggie the samples came in, I was delighted to see the amount of shadow each baggie contained, you are not shorted at all. My favorites of the samples were pink frosting and cupcake. I am a pinkaholic and a lover of purple so these were right up my alley. All the colors are highly pigmented as shown below. I was in love with the smooth texture the shadows had because it made it easy to apply and spread. I was concerned about Fairytale since the color is darker than I use but it actually went well with my skin tone so I was pleasantly surprised. Honey XO offers an array of shades for any occassion so guaranteed you will find something you'll love and that matches with your favorite outfit. Price for samples is very reasonable and shipping time will vary but I live in AZ and received my samples in less than a week so I smiled about that. Overall, I was satisfied with Honey XO and will be trying other shades soon. Im wearing pink frosting and buttercup in the pic below along with a second pic of fairytale and forest love.

1 comment: