Tru Organic

Monday, February 25, 2013

Tuesday Joray !

I want to thank Tuesday for letting me feature her, as you can see she is awesome when it comes to makeup and very talented when it comes to jewelry making. This girl can do it all, she can give you scary, she can give you beautiful, and she can give you dramatic. It was a honor doing this feature, please take a look at her page, I promise you won't be sorry that you did.
I've loved makeup my whole life. Since about the age of 3 because my mom let me play with her makeup and also did my makeup for ballet. I had been interested in it ever since. I had always been creative with make up, food and jewelry. Oblige doing strange and grotesque styles and everything in between. My inspiration for my makeup is My mom, boy George, katt von d, shirley manson, bobbi brown, toppaz noah "beloved November photography" dani filth & lizzy hale. My favorite makeup is profusion, very pigmented colors.
My jewelry business out of Oklahoma  is,  tuesday handmade clay&resin jewelry .. I can make a lot of custom jewelry rings, charms, beads, custom earrings, pendants, bracelets, gauges and other items at various prices. I take cash and money orders and it takes a few weeks to ship. Check out my page once I hit 200 likes I do another giveaway. Hope you enjoy c:

No comments:

Post a Comment