Tru Organic

Monday, February 25, 2013

A Little Blog about me.

I came to the realization that many of you don't know a lot about me and how I got here. When I was younger I had the dream of becoming a model, when I was a teenager my dream was to be a mother, at 19 I gave birth to my son, at 21 I gave birth to my second son, got married and was divorced in 1994. I have only had one job in my life aside from starting our own business in 2008, and that was a school monitor, I loved that job but had to leave in 2005 due to the birth of my daughter. Since then I have remarried, had 2 more daughters and am a stay at home mom. I finally earned my Associates Degree in May 2012 and believe me when I say that was the proudest moment of my life next to having my children. I wanted to continue my schooling but didn't have the financial aid to continue and not enough money to pay for classes.  I had bouts of depression after my my daughter was born, just being unsure of everything and not knowing where my life was headed. Life has just been about ups and downs and not having enough money to do anything. I decided about a year ago that I was going to turn things around and that's when I started my Facebook pages. My mama page is Lizzie's Tips for Everyday Living, Souley by Lizzie, & my baby pages Beauty Bytes and Soldiers of Beauty. My group pages are ; Beauty Doesn't Bully and Lizzie's Circle of IPM. I have always loved makeup so I decided to start my beauty bytes page and post my own looks. At first, it was a flop so I thought about I could do to spice it up a little, there came the idea to feature Makeup Artists and interview beauty companies. This is where the birth of my blog takes place. I have had the pleasure of meeting so many great people and wonderful companies, and that is why I want to become a full-time blogger. I want to do something no one has ever done before, I was telling my husband that I wanted to have my own business one day either in blogging or expanding my Lizzie's Tips page. I love meeting new people and reviewing products and I'm good at it so why not expand and grow with it? I see myself running my own business one day and becoming a successful blogging entrepreneur. In 2013, I became a fairyz for Makeup Fairyz which I love. Now you know a little about me maybe more than you wanted to know but that's me !

No comments:

Post a Comment