Tru Organic

Wednesday, February 20, 2013

SkinMedica LYTERA™ Skin Brightening Complex

Lytera is a brightening product that addresses the appearance of dark circles around the eyes and skin discoloration. There are many uses for this product here are just a few and along with all the benefits of Lytera, it is available without a prescription so if you need it right away, you can go out and buy it, also it is available on the Astonishing Skin care website  http://www.astonishingskincare.com/SkinMedica-LYTERA-Skin-Brightening-Complex_p_3835.html
and on the SkinMedica website. http://www.skinmedica.com/lytera/about-lytera Here are the benefits of Lytera:
  • Effectively reduces the appearance of dark spots creating a more even skin tone
  • Results seen in as early as 4 weeks with continued improvement over time
  • Ideal for all skin types
  • Non-hydroquinone
  • Elegant formulation
  • Available without a prescription

    While I was pregnant with my girls I started to notice skin discoloration and didn't know why this was happening, I asked my OB/GYN and he told me it was do to pregnancy hormones, I am happy to report after the birth of my daughters the brown spots began to fade, at the time if I would've known about Lytera, I would've tried it. If any of you decide to purchase Lytera or have used it, I would like to hear your feedback on this product. 

No comments:

Post a Comment