Tru Organic

Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Makeup Fairyz

I wanted to share with you all my review of makeup fairyz. I have been really anxious to try these shadows and thats all because of cool names ! You would never expect anything with the word pukes in it to look this amazing but these shadows do. The colors in my pic below are gaga glitter pukez, 49ers fan and pizzazz. The look of these shadows are shimmering metallic which give it that extra pizzazz ; all the colors you see below in the pic does not do them justice because the colors are so much vibrant and alive in person. The length of wearability is all day which I love especially with my skin type. I would recommend these shadows to anyone who loves the metallic look as I do. Thank you makeup fairyz for letting me try your products. They are truly amazing and full of pizzazz !!

No comments:

Post a Comment