Tru Organic

Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Alisha Burks aka Beautybox26

Special thanks to Alisha for doing this feature for me, aside from being very beautiful she is also very talented in what she does. I have been following her pics on Facebook for awhile now and am glad to have gotten the chance to feature her so others can see just how talented she is. Now here is her feature:
My name is Alisha Burks and I have been interested in makeup and hair my whole life! I love doing makeup and hair, I love that I can be creative, transform, and make people look amazing and feel great about themselves. I started really becoming involved in makeup when I was 13 yrs old and I was at the library and picked up this book called the art of makeup by keyvn Aucoin! I was amazed how talented and what a genius he was. I from there read and studied all 3 of his amazing books, and practiced my hair and makeup on my mom, sisters, cousins, and friends! As you can tell keyvn Aucoin is my favorite makeup artist, he was a complete genius and he was over the top amazing. I always dreamt about taking a class from him when he was alive, I wish I could of but I still have all those books to look back on. I'm inspired by life, the past, the present, architecture, culture, and nature. This is the only thing I will ever do! It's what I'm good at and it's what I love! And that's it!

No comments:

Post a Comment