Tru Organic

Friday, January 18, 2013

Studio Gear Cosmetics

These are pics of the great stuff Studio Gear sent me and the awesome look I created with their brush set, gel liner and mineral eye shadow, along with a little help from La belle boutiek. This was my first time trying gel liner and I love it ! The smooth glide it has can draw thick lines or thin lines and it stays on, thats the impressive part. The brush set is exactly what I needed to create the look I have been going for months now. The bristles are super soft and glide the eyeshadow on perfectly. I am so happy with all the things from Studio Gear. Champagne Stardust is the name of the mineral eyeshadow and the shimmer is just incredible. I have tried a lot of shadows and it sits up there with BFTE when it comes to smoothness and shimmer. If you get the chance to try studio gear cosmetics, please do, you wont be dissappointed.

1 comment:

  1. I use their flawless foundation and i like their lipstick. <3

    ReplyDelete