Tru Organic

Thursday, January 17, 2013

Arin Audra Levy !

This young lady is the daughter of Lucy D. Fairyz, at a young age she wanted to follow in her mothers footsteps and make her dreams come true. Not only is she beautiful but she is also very talented. Her future is bright as a make up artist and I know her dreams will come true. Thank you for doing this feature Arin and for being my youngest featured artist.
I am 17 and my mom has been a make up junkie since before I was born so I have always had a deep love for make up as well as nail desighn , and hair when I hit about 14 i absolutely fell in love with doing nail designs , about six months ago I started the "naturals " process of growing out my hair which has also been a big inspiration to my make up as well , I am also a huge Disney princess fan which also inspires me to do new fun make up tricks and nail designs , aside from myself my all time favorite MUA is my mom the head fairy , anything I ever want to learn i can always ask her . My favorite look that I have created is my princess and the frog dr facilier , and tiana look because I just love being my own fairy tale. My mom has been a make up junkie since before i was born so I have always had a deep love for make up as well as nail desighn , and hair when I hit about 14 i absolutely fell in love with doing nail designs , about six months ago I started the "naturals " process of growing out my hair which has also been a big inspiration to my make up as well , I am also a huge Disney princess fan which also inspires me to do new fun make up tricks and nail designs , aside from myself my all time favorite MUA is my mom the head fairy , anything I ever want to learn I can always ask her . My favorite look that I have created is my princess and the frog Dr facilier , and Tiana look because I just love being my own fairy tale and being able to change the look to how I see it.

No comments:

Post a Comment