Tru Organic

Friday, January 18, 2013

LaurenDanielleMakeup !

I have seen pics of this young lady's work on Facebook on a frequent basis and I like her work. I really like her use of colors and blending, she also does some cool things with her eyes using makeup. To those of you who don't know who this young lady is, give it time because you will ! Here is Lauren's story:
I started wearing makeup on a daily basis when I was 14.  I have always loved makeup and I've always been inspired by it.  When I first went into Sephora at 17 I became a lot more obsessed with makeup.  I got a little more into it and took it more seriously when I used my first eyeshadow palette from Urban Decay.  The colors were so vibrant and pretty.  I started watching makeup tutorials on youtube and writing down exactly how they did it step by step and getting lots of ideas for makeup looks. The older I get the more I fall in love with makeup.  It's where my heart is at.  I have my own youtube channel now.  www.youtube.com/laurendaniellemakeup    Now I'm inspired by everything.  The scenery from outside, the beach, sunset, food, drinks, characters, furniture, fashion, candy, holidays , the sky, the stars, the rainbow, other people, everything.   I don't really have a favorite makeup artist because love everyone's work.  To me everything shows personality, creativity, everyone is unique in their on way and it a inspires me.  I get bored very easily and always want to change up my look and makeup let's me do that everyday.  That's why I love it so much.  It's hard to pick a favorite makeup look because ive done so many but everyday I hope to improve and get better so I'm going to say the rainbow fish is my favorite look I've done.  It's recent, I love the way the colors look together, and the glitter and the jewels.  I'm very shy and I like to express myself through makeup and the bright out there looks are my favorite.  My favorite brand would have to be myo makeup.  Which I'd never heard of until I got these amazing eyeshadows for Christmas.  They were so bright and pigmented.  They were just what I'd been looking for. 

No comments:

Post a Comment