Tru Organic

Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Interview with Southern Sweetheart Cosmetics

1.) How long have you been in the beauty business? I have played around in make up since I was 15. So about 12 years. However Southern Sweetheart Cosmetics will be 2 in June :)
2. What prompted you to start Southern Sweetheart Cosmetics? I started seeing other people post about how they made their own mineral eye shadows & thought it would be really neat to create my own colors. Did some research, Thought of a name, (that was the hard part) bought the supplies.
3. How long has the company been around? It will be two years in June
4. What inspires color choices for eyeshadows and other cosmetics? I try to do things that are both neutral for some & crazy for others :) I want to be a well rounded company.
5. What is your most popular selling item? There are actually a few, Living Dead is one of our biggest hits, along with Time Warp, Jokers Wild, & the entire Harry Potter Collection :)
Southern Sweetheart Cosmetics is a fairly new company with some beautiful colors ! I haven't had the pleasure of trying their cosmetics but I have heard some good things about Southern Sweetheart. I wish them the best in 2013 and I also give a huge thanks for having done this interview with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment