Tru Organic

Monday, December 31, 2012

JustFab Cosmetics!!!

I am very excited to be doing this interview because this company is one of the first aside from BFTE who gave me an opportunity to review their products. Brenda, thank you so much for giving me the chance when everyone else was skeptical of the new blogger. JustFab Cosmetics is one of my favorite brands in cosmetics today. This company is going to have an awesome 2013, I support them all the way.  Here we go:
What prompted you to start Just FAB Cosmetics? 

I really wanted to start a makeup line that is high quality makeup at affordable prices. I first started experimenting with making my own mineral makeup a few years ago. I have really sensitive skin and would constantly have break outs when I was using the store brand products. I couldn't understand what was going on with my skin so I decided to start doing research and came across mineral makeup. I read how it was good for your skin and you could even sleep in it and I immediately thought "ok this is going to fix my problem." I still was breaking out and I started researching ingredients. The more I started learning about different ingredients in cosmetics I started learning about ingredients that irritate your skin. I then decided that I wanted to try and make my own and eliminate the skin irritants and see if it would help me and it did! I would give some of the makeup that I made to friends and family and they just loved it and would tell me that they like it a lot more then the store brand products. People loving the products that I make, made me want to share it with others.

How long has the company been around? 

I just started my company online on June 12, 2012 but I've been sharing my makeup with friends and family for the last 2 years.

What inspires color choices for eyeshadows and other cosmetics? 

I find inspiration for colors everywhere. From magazines, pictures, clothes, birds, painting, shoes, scarves, and most importantly my customers. I love it when my customers message me and tell me what they want, whether it be colors or different products.

What is your most popular selling item?

Hmmmm there are actually quite a few that are really popular. If I had to choose one I would say that the Diamond eyeshadow is really popular. It's a great highlighter. I use it all the time!

Tell me a little about yourself ? 

I am a mother first and foremost to 2 wonderful kids that are 5 and 1 years old. I have always been into fashion and beauty ever since I can remember. I use to beg my mom to let me wear makeup when I was in 10 years old. When I was 12 I finally got the approval and it was all up hill from there. Well first it was down hill until I figured out what I was doing, then it was up hill. I absolutely love what I do and I just want to continue doing this for the rest of my life.

Do you work alone or with a team?

I currently do everything by myself. I make all my own product, package it, fill orders, customer services, etc. When ever I get busy I have the support of my family who are always willing to jump in and help with filling orders or anything that I need.

How did you come up with the name Just FAB Cosmetics?

I wanted something simple and something that people can relate to. The "FAB" stands for "Fabulous and Beautiful" which we all are. Every single one of us is fabulous and beautiful no matter our height, what we weigh, what color our skin tone is. It all doesn't matter because we are who we are and that's fabulous and beautiful. There is a saying that I created a long time ago when I wrote poetry and it's "Imperfection is the only perfection, without it we wouldn't know beauty." This is my saying and I believe every word of it. We are all imperfect therefore we are all perfection and we are all beautiful.

What can we look forward to in 2013?
I have many new goodies that I will be adding to my product line in 2013. My goal is to add Brushes, Glitter, Lip Gloss, BB Cream, Pressed Eyeshadows and more Primers through next year. The first product you will see added to my product line will be Brushes, Glitters, and Pressed Eyeshadow. I am very excited and can't wait to include these into my shop. I have gotten many messages asking for these 3 things the most. When my customers talk I listen.


No comments:

Post a Comment