Tru Organic

Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Interview with Lali's Boutique

Lali's Boutique is a fairly new beauty company and if you haven't seen pics of her pigments, your going to because they are beautiful and that is just by seeing them on Facebook. I am so grateful to be helping out new companies grow because when they grow, I grow also. Hope you enjoy my interview and please go and check out Lali's Boutique if you haven't already. 

My name is Laura Carlos.  I am a 32 year old single and proud mother of 5 and grandmother of 2 beautiful boys.  I was born in Mexico and I am 6th of 9 children.  I started Lali's Boutique in August 2012, so I'm new to the business.  I run the business and occasionally my wonderful boyfriend and my children help. 

Prior to starting the business, I was buying anywhere from $200-$400 on makeup. I found great products, but I felt they were on the high end as far as cost goes.......Yes, I bought it anyways :) lol 


I thought, how many people are out there buying makeup and paying so much....just like I am. I wanted to bring the same high quality at a more cost effective price.  This is when Lali's Boutique was born :) It took me a good 6 months to finally build up the courage to go for it and I took that idea and started the business.  At only 5 months of it's opening, Lali's Boutique is doing great and we are growing everyday.

Color choices are inspired by everyday life. My children inspired my newest collection, My Treasure. I may be at my parents' house and mom is wearing a nice top, I'll take a picture and go to work :)  I love taking risks, so sometimes I'll take completely opposite and mix.  Every color is my own creation, therefore unique.  The way I feel at the moment is what inspired my colors. 


Some of the most popular items at Lali's Boutique are brush sets.  Girls love their brushes (I know I do). My pigments are also quite popular.  I am working daily on new colors and my audience is loving it.  My goal is to have a minimum of 5 new colors per week (or more). I love working on my makeup, it relaxes me.  If I had to use one word to tell you what you can expect from Lali's Boutique in 2013, it would have to be ABUNDANCE.  An abundance of new items, beauty tips, new colors, love and respect.  

No comments:

Post a Comment