Tru Organic

Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Jasmine Rage-Makeup Feature

I decided to feature another great artist ! I have seen some of this ladies work and I have to admit, it's fabulous ! There are so many great talents out there today that deserve to be featured and this talent is one of them, please enjoy my feature on Jasmine Rage-Makeup :I’ve always loved makeup. I remember when I was young, like in second grade to be exact, I would take my mothers makeup in the morning to school. And of course the teachers would make me take it off. It just grew from there. Halloween was the ONLY time I was allowed to wear makeup. Later I would wear makeup throughout my teens. But then life hit me hard. I was a single mother and doing everything on my own. But like all things in life there was a light at the end of the tunnel. I married my best friend and started a new life.
I’m a stay at home mom of 2 so I’m on fb a lot and came across a makeup contest. Then that's when it all started again! I won! Then I knew this is what I want to do for the rest of my life. I have not gone to school or anything, but plan to. My biggest dream is to make this my career. My inspirations for my looks are eyes. Eyes can show a lot in a person and makeup can help enhance it. Some like natural, others like dark and mysterious. I cant just pick one MUA but to name a few Rose Shock, Brittany Couture, and DaniRae. My favorite beauty brand at the moment is Motives Cosmetics. It was one the prizes I won, and love all their products. My fav is their Color perfecting quad. This is my favorite look I’ve done because its a classic look. You can wear it as a casual look or if your going out. This look can fit anyone who is rocking it!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment