Tru Organic

Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Glowing Creations !

I have the pleasure of bringing you this new up and coming beauty company Glowing Creations ! From the pics the colors look just amazing. I have not tried their products as of yet but I hope to soon so I can bring you a review ! I wish this company a successful future, the owner is such a nice person and deserves nothing but the best.
Hello , My Name Is Alejandra & I have been in the beauty business for a little while now I started off being a freelance/self taught makeup artist & it inspired me to start my own pigment line. I been a freelance makeup artist for a little over four years now & my makeup business was just launched 5 months ago. Being a makeup artist inspired me to start Glowing Creations simply because using different colors everyday taught me the different shades of each color the makeup world has. What is even better about my pigment line is that they are ALL handmade. I take my time to make these products , there also mineral pigments meaning you can use them for several different things all at once . It being that my business has just recently been launched for this year and beyond I'm looking into spreading more word of us & just letting our company grow little by little , I do my best to please my customers !! At the moment I have another makeup artist who works with me , her name is Erika Vega she has been creating looks using my pigments basically giving everyone an idea what you can do with my pigments she has been doing a great job & I'm happy to have her work with me . She has been putting full effort into promoting my pigment line. At the moment my biggest goal that is trying to be reached is getting word out for our company. I have no regrets in all the hard work that has to be put in ! I will be coming out with more sets & in the future I will be adding more things.
thank you for your questions .. Attached I have added a picture of my work using glowing creations "bright skittles collection" & also a picture of my promoter using our "valentines day Collection.

No comments:

Post a Comment