Tru Organic

Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Easymakeup Makeupblog !!!

This is one of the favorite looks I`ve done. I love it because of the unusual colorcombination. The more colors, the better. The colors don`t always have to "match" eachother. I love to make it work, no mather what other people say.
If the picture above doesn't say how talented this artist is, I don't know what can. I have been seeing this artists pics all over Facebook and I am always amazed with her looks and her style of creativity. She is classy, yet very natural. I want to say a special Thank You to Inger for doing this feature.
I`ve been interested in makeup as long as I can remember. My mom has pictures of me when I was about 5 years old, with red lipstick all over my face. =D I remember I was always extremely facinated by everything beauty related. I began experimenting makeup on myself when I was about 13 - 14, and I loved how different it made me. I loved the confidence it gave me, it made me happy! And since then I`ve never stopped loving makeup. <3

Most of the looks I do are inspired by colorful birds, frogs, movies, nature...I get inspired by everything around me. I have a HUGE thing for colorful looks and glitter. If it has color, I love it. Colors makes me feel good inside. I do a few looks when I`m sad as well, those are usually dark and quite heavy looking though. :P

I have allot of favorite mua`s that I absolutly adore, and get inspired by everyday!
But the one who made me want to do youtube videos and open a fb page was Queen of blending. I love how she always thinks outside the box. She is amazing, and I love her.

My favorite beauty brands has to be NYX, Sugarpill and Coastal Scents. You can hardly see me not using at least one of these brands. Nyx has the most amazing eyeshadows pencils which really gets the colors I use to pop. And if you want very pigmented, colorful, good quality eyeshadows, Sugarpill is the best! When I first started doing makeup one of my very first palettes came from Coastal scents, and I still have that palette. Again, very good quality eyeshadows, and they are cheaper than Sugarpill. Nice for beginners, but also for pro`s! The last couple of months I also got a craving for Eye Kandy Cosmetics glitters, they are awesome!

No comments:

Post a Comment