Tru Organic

Monday, January 28, 2013

Amanda Graham !

Amanda Graham is a newbie to the makeup industry, I want to thank her for giving me the honor to feature her and help her gain some exposure. She is very talented and has a very bright future ahead of her. Here is her story:
I have loved makeup for as long as I can remember. Like boys trade baseball cards in elementary school, my best friend and I would trade makeup. I have been doing my makeup in ways that have people stopping and staring for years... I don't always think it's because they admire my look but because they probably assume I wear too much makeup. My inspirations from my looks come from everywhere! While I'm just getting started on facebook, I've been doing this for years. My inspirations come from other makeup artists, from cartoons, video games, nature, anywhere you can possible think of I will find my inspiration. While my looks aren't always perfect, I'm striving to get better. While I love and admire all makeup artists, one of my first inspirations is Megan Martinez. I love that she came from nothing and created such a name for herself at such a young age. Her looks are truly incredible and she is a true artist. One of my favorite looks I created was one that I did when I was going through a breakup with my fiance. I wanted to create the look of tears but I wanted them to be beautiful because I feel that crying helped cleanse my soul. Doing this look truly helped me realize and realize that I needed a man that made me smile, never needed one that made me cry. :) My favorite beauty brand would definitely have to be Sugarpill. I use their products in so many of my looks, their products are just so pigmented and they help me think outside of the box with all of their amazing colors.

No comments:

Post a Comment