Tru Organic

Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Meaningful Beauty Review

I was chosen to participate in the Meaningful Beauty VoxBox from Influenster, I wasnt sure what to expect when I received the VoxBox but was excited to see what was inside. Meaninful Beauty by Cindy Crawford  takes a triple approach to combating the signs of aging with three powerful anti-aging ingredients: superantioxidant melon complex, anti-aging peptides and hyaluronic acid. Combining the power of a serum with the rich, moisturizing effects of a crème, this super-boost is designed to help protect, increase hydration and prevent the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. I have been using this product for about a week now and I have to tell you all, for a person who suffers from dry skin like myself, this is the queen of all anti-aging products. I am happy to have been one of the people chosen to participate in this voxbox, thank you Influenster for tuning me into Cindy Crawford's Meaningful Beauty, it's a definite must try product for all women.

No comments:

Post a Comment