Tru Organic

Thursday, December 5, 2013

Luxe Pineapple

This is my review of Luxe Pineapple and their products. I want to say first and foremost that Luxe Pineapple is a great company, they are very considerate of there customers, and have great customer service. I contacted them about doing a review and they were nothing but happy to send me out a few products to review. I am a liquid eyeliner user so the first product I wanted to try was Loreal Telescopic liquid Eyeliner in Charcoal, I am sorry to say that I wasn't impressed with it at all, the applicator brush or whatever it was made it difficult to apply the eyeliner, I was hoping it would be in a brush form but it wasn't. for it being a Loreal brand, I was disappointed.
The next product that I was sent was Emani Minerals Organic Lip Shine in Blush. I was more impressed with this than with the eyeliner, the color was suitable for my skin tone, left my lips feeling soft, and gave out a brilliant shine. As most lip gloss the color doesn't stay on as I was hoping it would but that's ok, when you first put it on, it loos fabulous. Most women apply lip gloss throughout the day anyway so this product will be just perfect for them. Overall, I think next time I will make a better choice of products to review.

No comments:

Post a Comment