Tru Organic

Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Orglamix Cosmetics

Thank You Orglamix Cosmetics for allowing me this interview with you. I have heard nothing but good things about your products and hope to be trying them for myself soon.
My first question is, how long have you been in the beauty business?
I've been involved in the beauty business in some form or fashion for the past twenty five years.
I'm a self proclaimed ‘product junkie'.  I started out collecting lip balm and was quickly promoted to the president of the Lip Smacker Club in the first grade. Good memories -- today my grade school friends and I still talk about this.

2. What prompted you to start Orglamix cosmetics?
I really wanted to create an amazing, all natural makeup line with no fillers or nasty chemical ingredients that were impossible to pronounce. I wanted it to be colorful and fun-- never bland or boring! I experimented with tons of different formulas until I found the ones that contained the least amount of ingredients with great texture, long-lasting color payoff and ease of application. My philosophy has always been minimal ingredients, maximum impact.

3. How long has the company been around?
I've been working on Orglamix for several years.

4. What inspires choices for what you post and other products?
Our customers! I listen to what they want-- whether it's a daily giveaway, another shade of eyeshadow or a light-as-air HD powder. They talk, I listen.
5. What is your most popular selling item?
Out top five bestsellers are:  Any and all of our Pure Natural Mineral Eyeshadows, Whole Grain Self Adjusting Pure Natural Mineral Foundation, Rice Sake Pure Natural Mineral Matte Powder, Pure Natural Perfecting Color Correctors and the Aromatherapy Lip Butters.

What can we expect from Orglamix Cosmetics in 2013/2014 ?
I just launched a Pro Artist Program for industry professionals (makeup artists, estheticians, cosmetologists, hairstylists, fashion stylists, nail technicians, costume designers, models, on-air talent/performers and photographers) with a substantial discount. When the Orglamix Pro Artist program launched, over 500 customers immediatly expressed an interest in selling Orglamix. These were not pros, but avid product junkies and moms, just like me. So I'm developing a new program called the Orglamix Beauty Advisor team, aka Glamologists for those that would like to sell Orglamix. It's going to be hard to narrow it down, but I'm super excited to share my passion with everyone. It's an exciting opportunity and not often do people get the opportunity to make a difference, and make money in the process.

New colors - of course- lots of new colors! Some of them will be limited edition and only available via our Glam Box,  which is a monthly membership scheduled to start in early 2014. While other shades will be added to our growing "core" collection. In the works is our
bespoke line which allow customers to "create" their very own product from the ground up by "building" the base (gel, cream, lotion, lip gloss, mascara, etc), the color, the finish and the "scent" etc.
I'm always open to ideas and suggestions. If you'd like to see something special from Orglamix, I'd love to hear from you. Please email me cheri@orglamix.com

No comments:

Post a Comment