Tru Organic

Monday, August 5, 2013

Elta MD UV SKin Moisturizer Review


This is my review on Elta MD Skin Care UV Daily Moisturizer; I wanted to give myself more than a week to try this product because you really can’t get a feel for a project one less than a week of usage. This product is primarily used as a sun screen for your face, but since I rarely am in the sun I used it as an acne control cream for my face. You wouldn’t think that a sunscreen would work as an acne controller right? But guess what? This product seems to work as one and has kept my skin pretty clear since the first day I starting using it. I use it in the morning after washing my face and before applying my makeup for the day. My makeup stays on longer and I notice my skin is shine free during the day which I love.  The bottle says that this product may cause dryness but I have not experienced any dryness on my face at all so for me that’s always a plus. I am hosting a giveaway on my Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/pages/Beauty-Bytes/289058111206159?ref=hl so that other women can experience this product also and hopefully give a positive review like I am doing now. I intend to continue using this product, it has helped my skin tremendously, thank you for the opportunity to review your product, it’s simply fabulous.

No comments:

Post a Comment