Tru Organic

Tuesday, May 28, 2013

What Ive been up to :)

Just want to say Hi and fill you all in on what I have been doing. My love for beauty and makeup will always be part of my life and I am still promoting for Makeup Fairyz but I've been involved in something a little different lately, Chola Pinup Street Team. For those of you who are familiar with either of these organizations, Chola Pinup is an organization that helps the under priviledged and underserved communty of Aztlan along with its surrounding communities. Chola Pinup Street Team help push events, photoshoots, etc for Chola Pinup. I am very honored to be part of something so worthwhile, I am still doing my features and all that but I'm giving this a little more attention right now because it's something I really believe in and I want to see it grow. Thank you all and please check out http://cholapinupla.tumblr.com/ for more info and how to apply.

No comments:

Post a Comment