Tru Organic

Monday, May 13, 2013

New Adventures and Products I've tried.

Good Afternoon, Hope all you moms had a wonderful Mother's Day. I just wanted to come on here and post what I have been doing lately and all the products I have been trying. First, I wanted to boast on a new page I'm collaborating with Lucy Fairyz of Makeup Fairyz, it's called Fairyzland. This page is for models, aspiring models, photographers, etc. to come and promote on, so if your looking for work email myself at lizklashak2000@yahoo.com or lucy fairyz at makeupfairyz@gmail.com and we'll post your bio and some pics on Fairyzland. https://www.facebook.com/Fairyzland . As for products I have been using, Dermologica skin moisturizer is one. This product is awesome if your looking for smooth silky skin that doesn't leave you feeling oily and dry. I have been using it for about 2 months now and believe me when I say I can feel the difference in my skin, one plus is that I don't break out nearly as much as I did before. Try it and tell me what you think or if you already use it, please feel free to post your views on it. http://www.dermorganic.com/shop/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=4&products_id=12. The One Beauty Lounge just opened up in San Antonio Texas and the products are fantastic. I was sent some eyeshadows and lip gloss and fell head over heels for these products. I was amazed at just how vibrant and smooth the colors were. The lipgloss stays on all day and leaves your lips soft and moistened all day long. Please go on their Facebook page and tell them I sent you. https://www.facebook.com/TheOneBeautyBar?fref=ts. Hard Candy is a very popular brand that I was excited to try and review. I have always loved their liquid eyeliners because it stays on all day and the outrageous colors in stock are just cool. My all time favorite is of course Asphalt which is black. I was also sent Turquoise, which I loved just because the color was different and it basically went with whatever I was wearing at the time. Sometimes different is good. Hard Candy also has a lip stain, I usually don't wear lipstains just because they don't stay on, when I put this on it went on smooth and lasted all day so I was happy with this product. The best part about Hard Candy is that they are available at Wal-Mart for a very affordable price. If you haven't tried out their product line, I recommend that you do .http://www.hardcandy.com/ orhttps://www.facebook.com/pages/Hard-Candy/129088146300?ref=ts&fref=ts. Well I think that's about it for now. I'll keep you all posted on any new products I try. Have a great Day.

Facebook page and tell the

No comments:

Post a Comment