Tru Organic

Friday, March 8, 2013

Continuing my Journey in the world of Beauty

A long time ago when I was a little girl, I had this dream that someday I would become a famous model. As I grew older I started to want different things but that one dream always stayed in the back of mind. I have always been self conscious about myself and always thought that I wasn't good enough to be in the lime light. As a native of Tucson Az, there really aren't too many opportunities for women as far as beauty and modeling go, we have a Barbizon here but that is really as far as it goes. Since I started my beauty blog and posting my own looks on my Beauty Bytes page, I have been gaining a little more confidence each day and I thank all the wonderful people who have inspired me. Now at age 38, I think it's time to try my hand at something new to see if maybe I have the look some one is looking for. I entered a contest on Explore Modeling for e.l.f. Cosmetics to see if maybe I may have a chance of actually making my life long dream come true. If you want to vote for me please follow this link: http://www.exploremodeling.com/Casting/elfCosmetics2013/84616/Elizabeth_Schlegel.aspx#.UTox_qwiSlk.facebook. I realize my chances aren't very good since there are so many other experienced women who have entered this contest but you know what ? 5 years ago I would've never have attempted entering something like this so just by entering, I have won something more precious, my confidence.

No comments:

Post a Comment