Tru Organic

Monday, February 18, 2013

Project Undefined !

I have been following Project Undefined for a little while now and I have to say I love the stuff I am seeing on their site. There is a wide array of products from Makeup to Fashion Accessories. Project Undefined appeals to all ages and that is one reason why I like them and wanted to do this interview so you all can know about them also. Many Thanks for allowing me to do this interview Project Undefined.
First and foremost, I am so excited to be doing this interview with you. I have heard such great things about your company. My first question is, how long have you been in the beauty business?
I have been in the cosmetics business for about a year now, before I owned just a jewelry shop.
What prompted you to start project undefined?
In our world today, there’s not a lot of Alternative Jewelry for a low affordable price. Our plan is to change that.
How long has the company been around?
Project Undefined’s Company is Fresh and New. We have not been around long, it will be a year in June.
What inspires choices for what you post and other products?
I have been doing social media marketing for about 6 years, so when a new trend comes into play, I find out really quickly.
Within a week or two, I have figured out how I can market it and how it’s going to sell. I base my choices and inspirations on
the opinions of others. If 80% of our fans like it, we will mass produce it and sell it. If we get lower than 25% who like it, we
will put it to the side for re-evaluations.
What is your most popular selling item?
Our most popular item at this current time is our street team kit. The street team kit allows the consumer to get three different eye shadows of their choice for only $12. However, by buying our street team kit, they must comply with our rules of distributing our products as we see fit.
Basically, tell me the story of how project undefined came to be?
For me, I have always loved jewelry and have been fascinated with how things work. I was low on income and began to
find it hard to find jewelry that was unique to my tastes, but also affordable. It was then that I decided I would just make
my own jewelry, but it never satisfied me. I would make necklaces, but something was missing, but what was it? I found
out that I was lacking approval of others. I enjoyed making others happy, and here I was just making things for myself. I
started to research how I could start my own business, and with the help of my family and friends, Project Undefined came
to be.
What can we expect from project undefined in 2013 ?
We are looking to expand this year with our products, we hope to be selling more cosmetics by the end of 2013. We are
currently working on new formulas for lipsticks and mascara’s.
Tell me a little about yourself?
My name is Emily Witcher, I am 23 years of age, and I work two jobs. My main focus is my company, but I also work for
a health insurance company as a recruiting coordinator. I live in Brandon, Mississippi, with my two dogs Sanchez and
Rebel.

No comments:

Post a Comment