Tru Organic

Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Earth Goddess Minerals !

I want to Thank Earth Goddess Minerals for honoring me with this interview. I always love doing these because I get to know more about the people who run these wonderful companies. I have not tried Earth Goddess Minerals but the pic above, the shadows look incredible. If you have not had the opportunity to visit they're page, please do because you will see a whole lot of fantastic products.
1.How long have you been in the beauty business?
 
I have been a Master Stylist/Makeup Artist for 30+years.
 
2. What prompted you to start Earth Goddess minerals?
 
I decided to start the company because for years I had trouble with acne and sensitive skin.  I could not find a foundation that would not irritate and make my skin breakout even more.  I also worked on clients that had sensitivities to many mainstream makeup products.  It was out of my own need and that of my clients, that I decided to create a vegan mineral makeup with very few ingredients.
 
3. How long has the company been around?
 
We have been in business for 3 years.

4. What inspires choices for what you post and other products?
 
I have not posted in a while due to moving and other family changes, but plan on posting more now on our Facebook Page. I like to post photos of clients that use our makeup whenever possible.  Makeup tips and tricks.  Contests are always fun and answering any questions on beauty that any of our fans on our page would like me to answer.
As far as products go I really stick to the basics and for us that means products that are pure with very few ingredients. 
 
 5. What is your most popular selling item?
I would have to say our foundation. 
 
What can we expect from Earth Goddess in 2013 ?
 In 2013,  since being absent in social media sites for a while, my goal is to be more present and post more before and after photos using EGM.  
 
Tell me a little about yourself.

I was born in Bolivia, South America. I lived in Colorado most of my life and have recently moved to Boise, Idaho for love.  I have a wonderful daughter (Christie) who has been an anchor at EGM.  I’m a Master Stylist/Colorist and over the years have had the opportunity in the beauty industry to do makeup and hair for commercial shoots and the privilege to study under some of the most prominent names in the industry such as Toni and Guy, Trevor Sorbie, Vidal Sassoon, Framesi and many others.  I’m happy now to be able to bring what I feel is a much needed affordable vegan cosmetic line for those of us with very sensitive skin.
 



www.earthgoddessminerals.com

No comments:

Post a Comment