Tru Organic

Sunday, January 27, 2013

Spells and Stilettos

I have been trying to get a hold of this lady so I can feature her, I thought she had her own cosmetics company but to my surprise she doesn't, in all honesty I think she should. I am a huge fan of Spells and Stilettos and I am honored that she let me feature her on my blog.


" Hi I'm Liz from Spells and Stilettos! SS is a review page for Indie makeup and products. I started the page about 1 year ago after an awful buying experience with an indie brand. I thought, 'More people need to know about this'. After starting it as just a review page, I became involved in doing full face/eye makeup looks for contests. There after my page became a place for my looks and reviews. I have worked with several indie companies as a model/promoter. Most notably with Southern Sweetheart Cosmetics, which sadly now is no longer in business. I work closely now with Plum Valley Designs and GnG cosmetic's. Besides companies mentioned, I also really love pigments and the Type O lip stain from Mon Ennui. Pretty Addiction's blush, and Glosses and Lotions from My Beauty addiction are also some of my favorites! My page is a fun place to share looks, play fun games and interact with everyone who enjoys makeup!
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Spells-and-Stilettos/309864845716525

No comments:

Post a Comment