Tru Organic

Thursday, January 24, 2013

Lali's Boutique

I have hit the jackpot on every beauty product I have tried. I bet you all are tired of reading positive reviews from me on products but I only speak the truth on the products I have tried. Lali's Boutique is not a huge name brand company but they are well on their way to becoming one. As you can see below from my pics, her products look amazing. Out of the shadows that I tried from Lali's Boutique my favorites are Amor and Candy Cane. Amor because of its vibrant color of blue and Candy Cane because of the metallic hint of pink. Once again, the one big problem I have with store bought shadows is the crease it leaves in the middle of my eye by the end of the day. So far I have been lucky and have not had any problem with any of shadows I have been sent. Each company has its own unique quality and thats what I appreciate. Laura Carlos, you have a fantastic product and I see a bright future ahead for you and Lali's Boutique.

No comments:

Post a Comment