Tru Organic

Friday, January 11, 2013

Korpse Kosmetics Review

I am really happy to be bringing you all this review of Korpse Kosmetics. I had been waiting for my samples to come in and was so excited to finally receive them. I have done a few reviews here lately and have been impressed with all the shadows ive tried, I seem to always be giving positive reviews but that's because I love everything I've tried so far and Korpse Kosmetics is no different. My main concern when I wear eyeshadow is the leftover crease after the day is over. Korpse does not leave a crease at all. The eyeshadow itself is smooth and the shimmer is beautiful ! I personally am a shimmer girl and I love the shimmer Korpse shadow has.  Another plus for me, are the colors. I love the vibrant colors and the names of the shadows are cool!!!!!  Kimi Clay thank you so much for giving me the opportunity to try your products, you have a winner here ! much love and appreciation.

No comments:

Post a Comment