Tru Organic

Monday, January 28, 2013

Angelic Kreationz !

I'm very happy to be bringing you all Angelic Kreationz ! Aren't her creations beautiful ! I have a cell phone and one of these cases would look perfect around it. I can't believe how much talent this lady has, she devotes her time and creativity and comes out with such beautiful accessories. Thank you for letting me feature you Angelic Kreationz, you'll products are just amazing.
So my name is Berta Chavarria, im 25 and in a stay at home mother to 2 beautiful children.  I've been making cell phone cases for about 2 years to help pay for my daughters medical bills. I started doing it just for friends and family members, but it grew through word of mouth.  I love what I do because its a part time job and I get to show my creativity through it. I started my facebook page www.facebook.com/angelickreationz back in June.  I'm currently in the Process of making an  online store to bring in more clients. I'm very dedicated to what I do,  and I'm so thankful you are giving me this opportunity.

No comments:

Post a Comment