Tru Organic

Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Up and Coming Company: Korpse Kosmetics

 Pictured above:Korpse Kosmetic Models Alyx, Shona, and Katie.  Preview of the upcoming 2013 collection coming out Jan 2nd, Ultimate Glitter Stacker, last but not least Kimi Toxxxic. I took a little break for Christmas but I'm back now. I'm going to continue reviewing up and coming beauty companies; next up is Korpse Cosmetics. I have not yet had the chance to try this brand but I'm hoping to soon get a taste of how good it is. I have heard great things about Korpse Kosmetics and may I add, the owner is awesome. Hold on tight and enjoy the ride as we learn more about Korpse Cosmetics.

My first question is, how long have you been in the beauty business? I have been in the beauty business for over 6 years. When I was a little girl my aunt surrounded me with hair and makeup as a cosmetologist and I fell in love with it at the age of 8 but didn't start making videos and getting into the beauty business until about 6 years ago.

2. What prompted you to start Korpse Kosmetics? Well I had always had trouble finding super bright and crazy eyeshadow colors that were affordable and unique products that have not been seen before. So I decided to create my own line. Then after I created the bright shadows that we have I wanted to work on face products. Since I am really pale, its so hard to find the right shade for my skin so I decided to make my own and make sure that those who are super pale like me are able to get these items at an affordable price.

3. How long has the company been around? 
The company has been around since July of 2012

4. What inspires color choices for eyeshadows and other cosmetics?  Brightness and Glitter! My two favorite things in the world. The brighter the better and the more glitter the better. I love bright bold colors that make people stop and ask you were you got those gorgeous colors. I am a glitter junkie as well so I HAD to create some unique glitters that I personally have never seen before and who doesn't love a bit of sparkle now and then?

5. What is your most popular selling item? 
Right now our most popular item is our Ultimate Glitter Stacker! It has 10 different glitters for only $25.00 and it has quickly become one of the top sellers in our store. 

Basically, tell me the story of how Korpse Kosmetics came to be. I started Korpse Kosmetics in 2010 with just 15 shadows after a few months of getting request for certain shadows I began to expand to more shadows, glitters, face products and lip products and much more. We are still growing and expanding everyday. We love to interact with our customers and make sure each customer is happy. 

Tell me a little about yourself and if others work with you about them also. Well I am a one woman company. I do everything myself; mix the colors. glitters, face products, lip items, design the labels, business cards, take care of the Facebook fan page, and official Facebook page. I pretty much do it all. My gorgeous site models help me promote deals and offers as well as make gorgeous looks using my cosmetics so they definitely help out with spreading the Korpse Kosmetics name out there.

1 comment: