Tru Organic

Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Sparklecrack Central

I wanted to do a review on Sparklecrack central, I have been visiting this site pretty regularly lately and I have to say that Im impressed by it. I'm new to the world of makeup and I have to say this site has it all from reviews to products. What caught my eye the most was the advent calendar, it feels great to come into a site and have something to look forward to. Sparklecrack has done a great thing by including bloggers in the hosting of this advent calendar. I have entered some of the giveaways that are being featured and i have to tell you, even if I dont win I'm having fun entering all these fabulous giveaways. Thank you Sparklecrack Central for bringing the fun back into blogging and allowing your readers to venture into the fabulous world of beauty.

No comments:

Post a Comment