Tru Organic

Friday, December 7, 2012

Just Fab Cosmetics

I am having a blast reviewing beautiful eyeshadows from all these great companies, hoping to get to do more in the near future. What can I say about Just Fab Cosmetics ? They are simply fabulous :). I couldn't wait to try the samples, I even got up extra early this morning so I could try them out. The colors are just beautiful, the shimmer is great, the powder is smooth and applied to my eye flawlessly. I could not have been more pleased with the product. Like the rest, it stayed on all day and was smudge proof not like some of the store brand where after all day wear there is a noticeable build up in the crease of your eye. Thank you Just Fab Cosmetics for giving me the opportunity to review your product, hope to work with you again reviewing more colors. The colors I used are pictured below. My favorite was Topaz.

No comments:

Post a Comment