Tru Organic

Tuesday, June 24, 2014

Perfectly Posh


Today I am reviewing Perfectly Posh, I have seen other beauty blogs reviewing this company so of course I was curious as to what Perfectly Posh was all about, I contacted Liz Pagan and she was nothing but ready to send me samples of the products. When I received my samples, I was in shock because I was not expecting everything that was sent to me, the paper above describes what samples I received and what it is they do. I wanted to do some pampering this past weekend so as a treat to myself I used the BFF Face Wash and Night and Day Face and Neck Moisturizer, my face felt tingly, clean, and soft after using the face wash and extra super soft when I applied the Night and Day Cream, I had accomplished pampering my face. After my shower, I applied the Creamy Milk body butter body and I received compliment by my husband of all people lol, he said I smelt feminine and refreshing, I am going to purchase the creamy milk body butter very soon. Make out Magic Lip Scrub is literally delicious! There is actual sugar to lick off while after leaving your lips soft and silky. My lips can sometimes feel dry so the Lip Scrub really brought out the soft and silky side of my lips. Perfectly Posh is an inexpensive way to pamper yourself without having to visit the spa everyday, i was really pleased with the products I tried and recommend Perfectly Posh to all working and stay at home moms, being a mom I sometimes forget to pamper myself so this weekend was a real treat for me, I can't wait to try the new product Perfectly Posh has coming out in the Fall. Here is their Facebook page, give it a look and try the products today, you wont be disappointed. https://www.facebook.com/ohmyposh?hc_location=timeline Have a Perfectly Posh kind of day!! http://www.facebook.com/perfectlyposhwithlizpagan  http://www.facebook.com/l.php?u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.perfectlyposh.com%2Ftheposhroom&h=6AQGxAAEA Visit Liz Pagan's page Directly by Visiting the links posted above ! Have a Great Day

No comments:

Post a Comment