Tru Organic

Thursday, June 12, 2014

How does one get back into blogging after having been away so long

Hello, it s been a long time since I have posted a blog post on here so hopefully you all will remember me.  About a month and a half ago I had a stroke, it was pretty much the worst time of my life. I had to basically teach myself how to walk and use my left side again. I was put on medication and now have to go get my PT checked every few weeks. I am not the same person I was before, I am much slower now and have discovered that I don't remember things as well anymore. My physical therapy are my children ages 8, 7, and 3; they keep me going every single day.  Over these months I have slowly began to improve and depending on what it is I'm doing, I no longer have to use a can or a walker anymore. Before my stroke I was getting bored with the whole blogging thing and wasn't keeping up with my Facebook pages anymore, which of course led to me losing likes. Now that I am slowly better, how am I supposed to get back into blogging as frequent as I was before and regain peoples interest again? Any advice and tips would be greatly appreciated.

No comments:

Post a Comment