Tru Organic

Monday, April 29, 2013

My Beauty Addiction: More than just Cosmetics

Most of you know My Beauty Addiction by their cosmetics but did you also know that they sell more than just cosmetics? It's true, My Beauty Addictions products go way beyond cosmetics with their supply of skin toners, deodorants, body sprays, lotions, facial cleaners,  etc. I was fortunate enough to be able to try all of these things and wound up with a positive outcome for using these products. My favorite were the body spray and deodorant, I was skeptical at first about the deodorant just because I didn't think it would give me the protection that I would need throughout the day but as always I was pleasantly surprised, it kept me fresh and smelling good all day. The body spray smells so good, it smells like Strawberry Ice Cream and sprays on easy and lasts all day. I have to tell you that when it comes to facial cleansers I hardly use any just because it never gets all my makeup off so I was sure that My Beauty Addiction's would have the same outcome. When I first used it and dried my face, I was expecting to see leftover eyeliner around my eyes, I took the towel off my face and my face was clean, no leftover makeup anywhere. After using the cleanser I sprayed the toner on my face, it dried super quick and left my face feeling so soft. I am not one to use facial masks but decided to try My Beauty Addictions mask, I followed the directions and I kid you not it's like exfoliation for your face, my face was the softest it's ever been. I am so surprised at this skin care line, I have combination skin so whatever I use will either dry my face or leave it oily, this line did neither, it left my face feeling so refreshed and soft, the perfect balance for my skin. Thank you to My Beauty Addiction for allowing me to try out these awesome products. If you haven't checked out  their website, please do it you won't be disappointed. http://www.mybeautyaddiction.com

No comments:

Post a Comment