Tru Organic

Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Dermalogica Review

Dermalogica is a product I have wanted to try for awhile now so what a great opportunity it was for me when I was asked to a a review for them from Astonishing Skin Care. When the samples came in, I was pleasantly surprised to see how many packets were mailed to me. Lots of samples is always a plus in my book. After my first use, my skin felt super soft which is great especially after being the first time using the product. The system is a three step process, cleansing gel, daily microfolient and active moist. Having three steps is a little annoying but the end result is worth it. I was sent packets for oily to normal skin which I am and Age smart for firming the skin, protection from the sun and skin primer. I haven't tried that system out yet so I won't go on about it. Dermalogica is a great product for any skin type, guaranteed they will have a product for your skin type. Thank you for the opportunity to try your product. If you'd like to try Dermologica please visit Astonishing Skin Care http://www.astonishingskincare.com/dermalogica.html

No comments:

Post a Comment