Tru Organic

Thursday, March 21, 2013

Atama Dindyal Owner of Mommy N Me Boutique !

I want to give a special thanks to Atama for doing this feature for me. Yesterday was the first I have ever really visited her Mommy N Me Boutique page on Facebook, and I have to tell you that her products are extraordinary and spectacular.  Every product that is sold is made with love and quality. Everyone needs to go visit Mommy N Me Boutique on Facebook, you will be amazed at her creativity and originality. Here is the link to her etsy shop: https://www.etsy.com/shop/FairyGlowLantern
For a long as I can remember I have always loved making others smile.  I believe that we live in a world filled with magical things and we would notice it if we took the time to realize the magic before us all. You see the women in my family have a gift to craft and for that I inherited the magical hands to make miracles and magic potions too. But; it want until my daughters were older I decided to follow my dream and turn my hobby into a Full Grown Business of making people smile with Hope, and Joy.
My Two Daughters 7 & 3 (Susan &Katelyn) believes in their hearts that they are fairies and they have a secret gift to make others smile too. So one day we were playing around with fairy dust dressed all in fairy Outfits (Wings and tutu I make of course) watching Tinker bell and the magical Lanterns that lit up the night so bright. That very night I looked at my window and saw it; a plate filled with Glow in the dark experiments glowing so bright with green, blue and violet and next to it was a Vial I purchased from the craft store and it all looks so pretty together. The next day I took my Hammer and broke the solid glow blocks up and mixed all the colors up and filled it in the Vial. That is where “Fairy Glow Lantern™” was born. Never had I seen anyone went through the struggles to make something different; so I became the ORIGINAL Designer of Fairy glow Lanterns™ and Brand that is Copyright protected. From there, the Birth of my shop to only design Fairy Tale Jewelry to bring smiles and happiness into every one that believes they were meant to do big thing.
My name is Atma-Devi Meaning (self -Embodiment of truth) and to that I shall live the legacy my grandmother (Susan) saw in me when I was born. A meaning  it took 30 years to realize and accept with the help of my children and wanting to teach them that we indeed live in a Realm filled with hope, magic and wonder waiting to be discovered only if the hear for adventure is there.   
My Message to those that know, “Believe in your Heart, and Dream big” miracles will happen because the lord is watching and helping all those that help them-selves).
My Line of Jewelry:

These lanterns are my Original copyright© 2012-2013 Designs. My Jewelry is Handmade by me using the best materials. All my supplies come from other small business owner’s right here in the USA. It is important to shop locally to me because I am a small business as well and through Hearty support we are all able to stay in business.  
1☆¸.•°*”˜˜”*•.¸☆★☆¸.•°*”˜˜”*•.¸ ... (¯`v´¯)¥☆★ ☆★☆¥★ ☆★☆
The lanterns measure 1.25" long and are available win three different kinds of finish (Brass, copper or Pewter). I use all Natural glows in the dark material from the best commercial manufacture. I use only Non-- Toxic elements in my line of jewelry.  My jewelry will glow for hours and years to come.

How it works:
they are made with magic from the world of enchanted thanks that only believers know. :-) Like you and I.

Simply place your necklace in the sun or a bright uv light for about 20 minutes. And in a dim to dark room you will see the magic. It is my Very Own Recipe that allows this necklace to function the way it does. The magic (GLOW) will continue to recharge its self for many Years to come Unlimited times.
Bright lights work- However Natural lights works best.
The amazing thing is it will always catch you off guard with the glow because it naturally observes energy from Light sources around you it will constantly glow when you are in or around dim lighting.
1☆¸.•°*”˜˜”*•.¸☆★☆¸.•°*”˜˜”*•.¸ ... (¯`v´¯)¥☆★ ☆★☆¥★ ☆★☆
I make these for all ages. I often times change the styles of assembly to what is available locally.
IMPORTANT::
these lanterns remain original to the design. However charms May Vary, Fairy may Vary- I only buy local products from local sellers on etsy. They will always come in its original Fairy Glow Lantern packaging and ready to wear.
1☆¸.•°*”˜˜”*•.¸☆★☆¸.•°*”˜˜”*•.¸ ... (¯`v´¯)¥☆★ ☆★☆¥★ ☆★☆
CHILDREN::
If you are purchasing for a child PLEASE let me now so i can make EXTRA adjustments and REINFORCEMENTS .
1☆¸.•°*”˜˜”*•.¸☆★☆¸.•°*”˜˜”*•.¸ ... (¯`v´¯)¥☆★ ☆★☆¥★ ☆★☆
Silver, brass and copper vials are chosen at random on availability, please specify if you need a special color,

Chain is 24"

4 comments:

  1. Awe thank you so very much --made me cry reading my story :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Horrible merchant . Not only defective merchandise but late and not at all as represent ed . 65 dollars for tangled mess .and doesn't glow.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Horrible dream catcher. All tangled mess a child could have made this thing u sent very disappointed

    ReplyDelete