Tru Organic

Saturday, February 9, 2013

Morgana Cryptoria !

 I worked at Ulta when I was 18. I've also sold Avon, and more recently I ran the cosmetics department at a local CVS. I really needed to be able to work from home. I was a customer of Aromaleigh before I decided that I wanted to start my own cosmetics line. I've always loved makeup and I had been custom blending some of my own makeup for years, so I thought it was a perfect choice for me. I decided to start Morgana in November of 2006.  I try out different color combos with unique highlights, take customer & blogger requests, and sometimes even duotone car paint or flowers inspire me. I could never find a pale enough foundation in drug or department stores, so I also make a pure white foundation that people can use alone or to blend with other shades.
My most popular items are red and pink lipsticks and my most recent eyeshadow collections.
I wouldn't have been able to stay in business if it weren't for the 2 bloggers that first gave and continue to give me a boost in sales.
My most popular items are red and pink lipsticks and my most recent eyeshadow collections.
I wouldn't have been able to stay in business if it weren't for the 2 bloggers that first gave and continue to give me a boost in sales. 

Phyrra and Blix are a couple of the main reasons so many people find out about my company. Word of mouth from loyal customers is also a big plus when it comes to gaining new customers. I am very grateful to those that help my business grow.
I am about to start a monthly club as suggested by some of my best customers. 

Lots of new lip & eye colors! Some products are being reintroduced with new formulas: lip balms, cream shadows, and eye primer. My company is solely run by me. I handle all aspects from product design and formulating to filling & shipping orders.


I want to thank Morgana Cryptoria for doing this interview, I am truly excited to be bringing this to you. Pics of products will come at a later date but for now I hope you all enjoy the interview.

No comments:

Post a Comment