Tru Organic

Friday, November 30, 2012

BFTE Fall Collection Review

I have been wearing makeup for most of my life, I have tried all brands from Covergirl to Maybelline. When it comes to foundation Rimmel is my favorite, and when it comes to eyeshadow, BFTE is my favorite. I had heard some great things about this company so i wanted to try it for myself. I decided that I would give writing reviews a shot, BFTE is the first company that I agreed to do this for. The colors in this collection are beautiful and vibrant ! The thing that I like about this product is that it stays on all day. I am no makeup artist but wearing these colors makes me feel like one. I give this product a thumbs and recommend it for all to try. The pic posted below i used sassafras, sweetgum, and sycamore.

2 comments:

  1. I ADORE BFTE. When I first decided to become a makeup artist and I registered for school I ordered a ton of samples. I think I spent like $40 on their samples. I used them throughout my schooling. They are still one of my fall back on products for eyeshadow.

    ReplyDelete