Tru Organic

Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Orglamix Review

http://www.orglamix.com/
This is my review on Orglamix Mineral Eye shadows. When I signed up to do this review I really didn't know what to expect at first. I went onto the Orglamix website and chose my colors and by the pics, all the colors looked so beautiful. I wanted to choose one of each but I couldn't of course. I had heard wonderful things about Orglamix so I of course wanted to try it for myself. I received the shadows in a very cool bag which I loved, it took me a little bit to do my looks using the shadows but as you can see from the above 2 pics it was worth the wait. My favorite color by far is Ambre because of the color travel, when I opened the jar and saw all the different colors reflected in the light I was in total heaven, Browns are my fave to use because of my eye color but next time I want to try purples. I saw a video on YouTube about Orglamix, the tester used the shadows as nail polish, lip color, and eyeliner; I myself have not tried doing those things yet but I am very excited to try it, Ambre would be a gorgeous nail color. The colors I chose were Ambre, Chai, and Hot Chocolate. Orglamix is very affordable and the website offers many ways to sample the products so I recommend all of you go onto the website today and try the products for yourself, you will not be sorry you did. http://www.orglamix.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment