Tru Organic

Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Cosmetic Zombie !

Every Tuesday Night I sit and watch Face-off and admire all the make up artists that are featured on that show. It literally takes a lot of talent to be a makeup artist and this person has it. Arlene aka Cosmetic Zombie has been an admire of makeup for a long time now and I often wonder how one becomes a makeup artist, this is Arlene's story so sit back and enjoy.
I've been an artist my whole life and love having many mediums. I have also loved makeup for a long time, so it was honestly only a matter of time before those two would collide. I love learning, so I soak up as much as I can as far as techniques and styles go- I pick what I do and don't like, I don't always do the trendy thing. I like networking with other enthusiasts, gurus, and MUAs, even tho I have been a little out of the makeup world lately, but always vigilant! My job has been my primary focus. I plan on making a big return soon. My fave chicas are Vivi from Mon Ennui, Hailey from Boggs Beauty Reviews, Kas from Pretty Addictions (one of the first companies facebook led me to!), Misty H. from Beauty by Misty, and soooooooooooooo many others!!! I don't have a favorite brand, each has strengths and weaknesses and I like variety.

No comments:

Post a Comment